Become Part of the Voice of CA-SIG!
CA-SIG members are self-insured group administrators, self-insured group trustees and other industry professionals. Our goals are to create and exemplify SIG accreditation standards and to encourage best practices by providing opportunities for the education of our members, submitting written suggestions to regulatory changes, and creating opportunities to network as self-insured groups grow in California.
- CA-SIG brings together the strength of the self-insured group industry as we support regulations for a robust self-insurance alternative
- Be part of a network of SIG administrators, third party administrators (TPAs), and affiliates in this growing industry
- Attend CA-SIGs Spring Forum in the spring and the CA-SIG Annual Conference held each fall. Both provide tremendous opportunities for networking and education
- Have access to a directory of CA-SIG members as well as compliance guidelines for the SIG industry
- Attend semi-annual meetings with the CA-SIG administrators.
- Enjoy discounted rates to exhibit at the annual California Self-Insured Group (CA-SIG) Annual Conference
- Become a Sustaining Member and receive website exposure.
- Increase your business - CA-SIG Administrators support those who support the industry!
Who Can Join CA-SIG
- Administrator Member - SIG Administrators only
- Affiliate Member - Self Insured Groups only
- Associate Member - Accountants, actuaries, brokers, investment advisors, claims administrators, attorneys and others involved in the group self-insurance industry